Sunday, February 5, 2012

Did I seriously just say that!?!?

There's never a dull moment around here...and if there is, it doesn't last long!!

Have you ever said something, and wished you could replay it, to see if that really just happened....Did I really just say that?!

I always say I should make a list of the funny/crazy etc... stuff my daughter (and soon my son, I'm sure!) says...and I think one day (soon) I will. But...We'll start with some weird things I find myself saying...some of them on a DAILY basis!!!

10/ "Please don't pull your brother around by the dog leash...Take the leash off of his shirt - Now!"

9/ "Do NOT climb the cupboards (fridge, front door...)."

8/ "...because we always wear underwear, especially under a dress."

7/ "You pull his tail, I pull your hair..."

6/ "Why would you lick, the deodorant?????"

5/ "Please don't eat your clothes..."

4/ "Wow, I hope Santa didn't see that..."

3/ "Can't we just 'make poopin' in the bathroom -- Why here?"

2/ "That channel isn't working right now; sorry, no _____ right now."


And the infamous line every parent vows they'll never say (yes I have said it...once!!!)


1/ "Because I said so, that's why!!!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love it!

    Yes the funny statements never end when you have children. The other day I actually uttered "dont put cheese on mommy's bum"

    ReplyDelete