Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need it on a list

I love lists...I'm obsessed...I make lists...everyday - for everything. I love checking/striking things off my list. Sensing accomplishment at completing something...no matter how small or mundane! I've been known (in my younger years, not so much these days!) to put 'shower' on my list. It's all about crossing it off...I am a crosser-offer, rather than a checker-offer!

Lists...seriously love them. They work for me, motivate me and encourage me to do things. I hate seeing a item on a list two days in a row...despise it. I make lists for my day (yes, each day is a new list), I have a list of the menu/meals for the upcoming week, lists for the grocery store (which is most definitely organized by section/in order), packing lists when going away...many reasons for a list!

Generally my daily list is comprised of: run/unload dishwasher, meals, grocery list etc... But, it's become apparent (obvious?!?!) that I need to put 'BLOG' on my list too. Cuz geez...I suck at this! I think I may have started it well, had the usual gusto behind something new and exciting... Not that it isn't still exciting cuz it is...but really...
Let's put it on a list, Thai!

There were some items on my list I was hoping to check off today...but dd is sick (fever) and we had some snow coming down throughout the day so it was quickly changed into a R&R day. Only a couple things got crossed off, but I had a great cuddle/snooze/watch dd sleep session!

Well, just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten about you, dear blog...I'll have to start putting you on my 'list' to make sure you get looked after and taken care of. I'm off to get dinner ready... Dinner - Check!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes at least once a week put it on your list! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another think you can do, is keep a note book and jot down blog post ideas. Over time you'll have a nice list of blog topics to choose from when you do make time to post.

    ReplyDelete