Monday, October 24, 2011

My first entry...

Well...here it is...My blog, my first entry...One day I can look back, read it and say...it all started here...or would it be, it all started then. Either way, here I am.

I've been thinking about blogging for a while...for various reasons...and have only just gotten around to doing it; again, for various reasons! I have recently been reading more and more blogs and always thought, "Hey, I can do that!". But even more so, I want to do it.

So...Let's start at the beginning. My name is Thai, I have been happily married for 5 years to my wonderful hubby Paul and we have two fantastic kids...A 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 14-month old son. And let's throw in a sometimes crazy 4 1/2 year old black lab (Remy) and an almost 1-year-old kitten (Jinx). That's my family...my reason for waking up each day, the causes of my stress at times, and the ones who bring me so much happiness.

Since this is my first time...I'm a virgin blogger...not really sure what to say/how to say it. Can't promise a lot...but hopefully you'll laugh, relate to some things, learn a thing or two and, maybe even hand over some advice at times! My hope is to share my days with anyone who is interested in reading about it. At times I wonder what else could possibly go wrong, and you (my faithful readers) will be there beside me...or when i sit and reflect on the latest 'thing' my daughter does and shake my head...you can be there for that too.

Well, this is enough for tonight. It's nearly 1130 and I'm tired. Didn't get to sleep til after 2am (mind racing with a million to-do's, crazy cat...). So, it's time for bed. Start blog - Check! First blog entry - Check!

Night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your now officially a blogger!
    There is a saying about blogging...."a blog is nothing more then virtual graffiti with punctuation" - that is so incorrect, people who become regular followers will wait for your posts, read them with anticipation and feel like they know you even if they dont. A blog creates a strange sort of connection. Keep an eye on your "stats" that will tell you who reads, where its read and how it is being shared. The first time you see that someone in India is reading your blog you will be shocked lol. Welcome to the blogging world - cant wait to hear the "Tales of Remy-Dog" that you will no doubt have to share with us LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogoverse!!

    To keep an eye on your stats, you can use a third-party tracer -- statcounter.com. Very easy to install and use. It will even tell you what search words got people to your site!!

    But just have fun writing and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete